Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How do you talk to a billionaire and do you feel richer?

So I watched Oprah today to gets some tips on how to reduce your spending and be "uber" cheap, which I am already; except for food.
For some odd reason I feel like Carrie Bradshaw(SNTC), clearly I am not. So back to Oprah, as I am watching the cheapest family in America share their tips to Oprah I realize, why is a close to poor family explaining how to "live within your means" to a billionaire! Are you kidding mean, I swore as the guest was explaining "cooking for 6 people for under $4" she was choked up. I would have walked off the stage. I respect Oprah for her hard work and accomplishment she is a definative role-model, but damn, times are tough and she can be whatever she wants right now and people are losing their shirts, socks and shoes. Yeah I know the way Oprah was brought up and everything but is she scaling down on expenses? Instead of giving Ford Focuses to her studio audience they are getting Vespas?In this economic crisis is Oprah scaling down on her expences, maybe not and why should she, but at least have your HBIC Gale give the interview cause she's probably closer to pauper. Good Night All and I wish you the sweetest of dreams in your cardboard boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment