Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home

Since January I have had time to reflect on my life the course of it anyway, but I do find that I am content. Even though I am down one job that I took to travel the world. But was I a slave to what is expected of us, like work hard save a be a "worker bee" or was I really a slave to me, what i really want. So now that I have 1 job instead of 2, how do I feel. I think I feel pretty good, focused on my company and working on my book. Until I get the travel bug, I'm mean eating Saimin all the time is not stacking up the paper, but I am happy. Simple life. Instead I pack the truck and go camping or see more of the other Island around me that I think I take for granted. I talk with my friends more and smell the plumeria, which smell like Home. Home Home Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment